Sensei Simon

Jurisdiction

In every country in the world there are courts to decide if a criminal is guilty or innocent. Bringing the courts to the game would improve the experience in my opinion. This would allow to bring the RP to another level. Now it’s only PD deciding the length of the prison sentence or fine. New employments would be made up, i. e. attornies and judges. Also ((guilty)) criminals could escape the sentence if they had an alibi. Also the PD would need to support their claims strictly by evidence and witnesses, therefore the proccess would be more see through. This would also reduce the power of police in general which is becoming more and more unbearable.

In order for this to be possible there would need to be atleast 2 or 3 times the amount of active players , do you really think it would be good for a police officer to spend a 30 or 60 minutes with one criminal + would need to have few other police officers at trial in case the criminal tries to escape , and by that time leave only a handfull of other guys from pd to handle 100 criminals ? Every criminal would always get a lawyer and a trial that would be few hours of rp , now imagine if there is 15 pd officers online , 15 criminals get arrested , all 15 ask for the trial and for few hours there are no officers around ? 😄

PD doesn't decide your jail time or fine, fines & time is automated based on the script which was made by the developers of the server, based on the penal code. City Hall is in the process of being made right now, on top of other things. A full out criminal justice system isn't being made right now simply because we lack people with experience in that field, it'd require a team of dedicated people with good law knowledge. I'm sure that @BallinByNaturewould love to talk to people that are interested in starting something up, just make sure that you have a plan for it.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.