Camparite

Food Delivery (possibly for Burgershot)

I suggest a new job featured in the game to serve the purpose of a food delivery person, the simplest idea is that people can order food through a food app with a menu or simply by calling a number, inputting or saying their order, and the money gets deducted from their bank balance. Same moving away logic as calling a taxi, if you get too far from where you sent the order, it cancels. This is useful to boost Burgershot's popularity as with a delivery job, perhaps more people will choose to work for Burgershot, and many would do it for a new interesting experience.

I believe this food delivering should be simple for the people who deliver by either getting a notification on their phone or in chat, they would pick the order up after it has been completed and then deliver it to the person who ordered it for money. Some people would find this useful as maybe they don't want to leave their homes, the nearest store is too expensive or too far away. Delivery should be more expensive to get people to visit the real location instead and have interactions with the workers there as well, but I believe this would still be a great development for the fast food industry.

I like your suggestion and concept, but this can, and is already being done in game. There are IC business models already developed around food delivery service. All you have to do is be creative and advertise and you could run a business like this. You don't have to wait for script support (although it may help if it was scripted) to implement this.