SleepyMegan

[Job Listing] Los Santos Customs!

For the short time I worked at LSC, I can truly say that it is one of the most hospitable work environments out there. The management don't mess around they are kind and caring and ensure that everyone is happy within the work place. The employees that work there are friendly and always look out for each other. I sometimes still go there and chill just because of how chill it really is, I would genuinely recommend this job to anyone that is considering it. 10/10.

• YAY 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/15/2022 at 4:46 PM, Astrx said:

For the short time I worked at LSC, I can truly say that it is one of the most hospitable work environments out there. The management don't mess around they are kind and caring and ensure that everyone is happy within the work place. The employees that work there are friendly and always look out for each other. I sometimes still go there and chill just because of how chill it really is, I would genuinely recommend this job to anyone that is considering it. 10/10.

Awh I’m glad! Honestly LSC was a massive help to me when I arrived at this crazy city. And now I help manage it, hopefully I can help more people feel the way you do! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.