CycloneDavid

Freezing on Login

Hey all,

I logged on at around 5pm and it's now 7.45pm and no matter what I do I cant get into the server.

I load up as per normal. The page then goes onto the multiplayer screen, downloads packages, confirms completion and connects, snow appears etc, then I get two connection fail messages at the exact same time. The server then attempts to reconnect (downloading packages message again) and at the very second it does that the game completely freezes and the program shuts down shortly after.

I've tried rebooting in safe mode, with the same luck. The game itself is fine on my PC because I ran the standard game without issue. I've also uninstall/reinstall RageMP and the exact same thing happens as well.

People have been claiming issues with VOIP and the snow, and I honestly wouldnt know what goes into it to commentate, but I experienced some major lag issues along with other players over the past 24 hours, and now this issue that won't even let me get to the login section. Perhaps my computer cant cope with the added weather events? I'm not sure, but any suggestions would really help.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by CycloneDavid