Monroe_SB

Any news? Changes?

Hi,

With all respect to Staff Team and Developers.

Alot of nice suggestions, no official replies on them.  Most of them dated like really really long time ago.

Any plans to implement any new stuff/changes? From oldschool ECRP members I heard it's been almost a year that anything major was implemented. All they hear / I hear , "Soon Tm*"

No offense, but it took you guys less than 48hrs to implement new cars for *bitcoins*,  quite fast response comparing to everything else.

Also do a social experiment on ECRP, ask 3 admins in private "how much is 2+2= ?" and you will get 3 diferent answers.

Not trying to be smartass or disrespectful , but I think that's one of the issues here, ECRP rules are viewed each time diferent by each admin. Maybe re-write them so everyone understand same thing? But not how it is right now, anyone can interpretate it in their own way.

short version:

Is ECRP being updated? Nothing much happening lately.

59 minutes ago, Monroe_SB said:

No offense, but it took you guys less than 48hrs to implement new cars for *bitcoins*,  quite fast response comparing to everything else.

Just to clarify a few things, the staff team does not do any form of development, that's strictly down to the developers/founders.

Secondly the topic I quoted, this is similar to when cayo perico and also the drift arena were implemented. These are changes to base GTA that basically just require toggling on and don't really need developer work which is why they're so easy to churn out. It's not that the "bitcoin" stuff is more focused and rushed through. It's just low hanging fruit in terms of changes they can easily make based on GTA updates.

59 minutes ago, Monroe_SB said:

Also do a social experiment on ECRP, ask 3 admins in private "how much is 2+2= ?" and you will get 3 diferent answers.

Not trying to be smartass or disrespectful , but I think that's one of the issues here, ECRP rules are viewed each time diferent by each admin. Maybe re-write them so everyone understand same thing? But not how it is right now, anyone can interpretate it in their own way.

This is quite a tangent from the rest of the topic but we also have internal guidelines on how to enforce rules that go into more detail than what's in the rulebook. We very often have discussions on any inconsistencies we see between how staff handle rulebreaks also. An example is at our last admin meeting I brought up how sometimes usage of third person camera in regards to metagaming is enforced slightly differently and we all got on the same page moving forward. If you believe things are being enforced inconsistently then have them appeal it as that's the best way to bring attention to potential inconsistencies within the team. But as a whole we are pretty much on the same page, and when we're not we reach out to each other for opinions when we're unsure. We are all human and obviously can make mistakes and we do try and amend that when it does happen.

I hope this clarifies some of your points.