Brody King

Wall 39

If you go to the furniture store and look at Wall 39 there is no image. I knew what wall it should be because I'm using Half Wall 39 and the long wall that matches. I tried to place Wall 39 and all my HUD disappeared. I noticed it wasn't in my inventory anymore so I clicked use on the other Wall 39 I had bought. It done the same thing but when I checked my inventory the original one I tried to place was now returned. I tried to logout and see if that would fix it, it didn't. I then made a Report 2 about it and Phillop answered. He also was having the same issue and told me to make a report on here. 

Link to video

On 8/5/2022 at 1:50 PM, Brody King said:

If you go to the furniture store and look at Wall 39 there is no image. I knew what wall it should be because I'm using Half Wall 39 and the long wall that matches. I tried to place Wall 39 and all my HUD disappeared. I noticed it wasn't in my inventory anymore so I clicked use on the other Wall 39 I had bought. It done the same thing but when I checked my inventory the original one I tried to place was now returned. I tried to logout and see if that would fix it, it didn't. I then made a Report 2 about it and Phillop answered. He also was having the same issue and told me to make a report on here. 

Link to video

These walls are from a third party mod and the creator seems to have skipped wall 39 for some reason. I will simply remove it from the store.