Gumbowl

Help with making application?

G'day mate, 

Your application was denied for lack of effort on some of the quiz questions and your Biography.

We suggest you read up on the rules in here and elaborate on your answers. 

The biography section may be a little confusing, it's basically just asking you what you've done previously on your character to get to the point of where you are today and your further aspirations that your character may have.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask 🙂

1 hour ago, Toby Vintage said:

G'day mate, 

Your application was denied for lack of effort on some of the quiz questions and your Biography.

We suggest you read up on the rules in here and elaborate on your answers. 

The biography section may be a little confusing, it's basically just asking you what you've done previously on your character to get to the point of where you are today and your further aspirations that your character may have.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask 🙂

How exactly do you suggest i elaborate on my answers? My biography i understand i guess cause i didn't quite understand how it worked. What does it mean what my character has done is the past, and what are like my basic options for roleplay?

55 minutes ago, Gumbowl said:

How exactly do you suggest i elaborate on my answers? My biography i understand i guess cause i didn't quite understand how it worked. What does it mean what my character has done is the past, and what are like my basic options for roleplay?

Basically we want the rule broken to be identified, the reason that it's been broken and if required, provide examples of the rule being broken.

With your biography you can make up a story about what your character has done before coming to Los Santos, or how they grew up here. It's pretty much up to you how you want to write it. You have an infinite amount of things to roleplay. You can remain as a citizen, join a faction or a gang etc. If you look around the forums you'll see a few things you can get upto.