equ1nox_

Remove 2 car limit on the map

Title says it all. I dont see why there is a limit on how many cars. It makes it impossible to switch out sometimes. If you have a perma stalled vehicle on the map somewhere, and u wanna switch what ur driving with something else at parking but u used both parking slots, guess what: you cant! You cant park ur current vehicle because parking is full, but you cant take out a vehicle from parking because u have 2 out. There is no reason for a limit of 2 cars to be on the map especially because cars despawn when u log out after 2 hours.

• Like 1

I don't wanna be that guy but you can have up to 5 vehicles out at once if you purchase VIP. Maybe instead of a change how parking works, I do agree its very frustrating trying to swap vehicles when you have too many out so maybe being able to take out more in the vicinity of the parking lots would be great.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chunder said:

I don't wanna be that guy but you can have up to 5 vehicles out at once if you purchase VIP.

Yeah but not everyone can afford VIP. Some things just dont make sense to be locked behind VIP. I can understand the lower taxes, lower fines, etc as there is at least some RP sense behind it but not how many vehicles you can take out at once.