DoggiMcpiggi

When my game crashes during a job

So my game crashes regularly, and it isn't really something I can do with it. Sometimes it can take hours sometimes some minutes etc. But what should I do if my game crashes during a job? Recently my game crashed during a trailer job and when I came back my trailer blocked the highway and the vehicle was of course locked. Any way to get back in the vehicle or getting rid of it or something?

On 10/10/2018 at 2:04 AM, DoggiMcpiggi said:

So my game crashes regularly, and it isn't really something I can do with it. Sometimes it can take hours sometimes some minutes etc. But what should I do if my game crashes during a job? Recently my game crashed during a trailer job and when I came back my trailer blocked the highway and the vehicle was of course locked. Any way to get back in the vehicle or getting rid of it or something?

You game crashes as you go through the crash zones with the in city which will be fixed with a new rage update which should be called 0.4 but we don't have an eta on that