Guest Penguins07

Game Crashes

Guest Penguins07

I start my game in Rage MP and almost always once I type in the user and password for the server, it crashes and I get a smaller gta window that gives me 2 options, safe mode, and retry. Once clicking retry multiple times and reloading the game until I can get passed the login and get into the game, the game crashes 5 mins into playing or crashes after 30min and sometimes an hour after playing. Please help.

On 10/8/2018 at 5:06 PM, Guest Penguins07 said:

I start my game in Rage MP and almost always once I type in the user and password for the server, it crashes and I get a smaller gta window that gives me 2 options, safe mode, and retry. Once clicking retry multiple times and reloading the game until I can get passed the login and get into the game, the game crashes 5 mins into playing or crashes after 30min and sometimes an hour after playing. Please help.

In future don't click safe mode or retry, Just run in with administrator perms and that should help it. But it will crash as the application (Ragemp) is still in beta phase and still needs work