Guest bogmrtvi

Application denied, wtf?

Guest bogmrtvi

I'm so angry. Filling the application for an hour and waiting hours to get rejected, reading all the laws and shit for nothing? Look at their explanation: " Please read up on our rules and fit them in where necessary, when joining ECRP you need to be sure on our rules."

oI read all your fucking rules and did all as it says in your fucking rules, and I get rejected? I'm not coming back to this shit, what are you asking me, to have a fucking degree in your rules? I answered everything correctly and perfectly, and you deny me. Bye

1 hour ago, Guest bogmrtvi said:

I'm so angry. Filling the application for an hour and waiting hours to get rejected, reading all the laws and shit for nothing? Look at their explanation: " Please read up on our rules and fit them in where necessary, when joining ECRP you need to be sure on our rules."

oI read all your fucking rules and did all as it says in your fucking rules, and I get rejected? I'm not coming back to this shit, what are you asking me, to have a fucking degree in your rules? I answered everything correctly and perfectly, and you deny me. Bye

Sorry to hear that your frustrated but you didn't have to make a post like that. I've seen loads of people fail and they keep trying to pass.

Eclispe is one of the best gta servers out their and the rp is amazing. Just keep trying you'll pass, They aren't being dicks they are just making sure you know the rules so you don't waste your time and get perma banned