Guest Raiden

Having Issued With not Launching Into Server

Guest Raiden

Good Morning,

I have an Issue with the game launching into a black screen the shortly closing with... an unexpected error occurred then prompts me to safe mode or retry.
This happens with every server on RageMP. i uninstalled all mods and re downloaded a clean install of GTA V off steam. Still didnt work. Back when it was GTMP everything worked fine. 

Why cant i get it to launch. The way Eclipse and Rage MP paint it as a quick download and play is far from my experience so far. I little help and perhaps if admin wants to remote connect to my PC and help me i will be gladly to allow such connection.

1 minute ago, Guest Raiden said:

Good Morning,

I have an Issue with the game launching into a black screen the shortly closing with... an unexpected error occurred then prompts me to safe mode or retry.
This happens with every server on RageMP. i uninstalled all mods and re downloaded a clean install of GTA V off steam. Still didnt work. Back when it was GTMP everything worked fine. 

Why cant i get it to launch. The way Eclipse and Rage MP paint it as a quick download and play is far from my experience so far. I little help and perhaps if admin wants to remote connect to my PC and help me i will be gladly to allow such connection.

By the way this was me i made this post as i was not logged in.. oopsy. Please help me.