LaxLaurel

Application

I finished my application over 24 hours ago and I've been left in the dark, I'm starting to think it might not actually send. Which is confusing because the thing say's to create your character while you wait, as if it would only take five minutes. I've seen a thread earlier where a guy got understandably fed up after waiting an entire week with no feedback as if he never even registered. If you're going to have a very long and strenuous system to filter out people who don't roleplay in a mod from a game that's nearly five years old, at least make it quick. if someone's willing to spend an hour doing the test and you make them wait days if not weeks to join any reasonable person would lose interest. is everyone just really lazy and doesn't want to read over them what?

Edited by DasCorncakes

Hello, it is normal to take long especially with recent events. We have had a huge influx of player and get a lot of apps a day. We also just recently opened up support applications to help get apps processed a bit faster. Also realize we do this on spare time and volunteer for these duties. Please always be respectful to staff and be understanding. Thank you and hope to see you kn game :). 

-Cooksley