Neconaid

The reasons for "further improvement" on the roleplay application are useless

I've completed the roleplay application three times, and while the first time it was reasonable (had to give the exact name of the crime) the other two are just fucking dumb.

The second time it was because I had to "read the rules about powergaming", and after checking them again, my response and the written one where pretty much saying the same thing, just written differently (because I didn't want to copy and paste the answer ya know).

The third time just doesn't make any sense "reread rules on No Crime Zones and abuse of gov/faction job": what does it mean? What question did I do wrong? If it was the one about victimless crimes then sorry to bother you but there isn't ANYTHING written about that in the reading materials.

This just makes me not want to do the application request ever again because the denial reasons are simply not informative about WHAT YOU DID wrong or it's just lots of nitpicking.

The issue wouldn't be there if you had to correct the question you did wrong, but having to write all that shit all over again it ain't worth it.

Edited by Neconaid

On 9/15/2018 at 1:14 PM, Neconaid said:

I've completed the roleplay application three times, and while the first time it was reasonable (had to give the exact name of the crime) the other two are just fucking dumb.

The second time it was because I had to "read the rules about powergaming", and after checking them again, my response and the written one where pretty much saying the same thing, just written differently (because I didn't want to copy and paste the answer ya know).

The third time just doesn't make any sense "reread rules on No Crime Zones and abuse of gov/faction job": what does it mean? What question did I do wrong? If it was the one about victimless crimes then sorry to bother you but there isn't ANYTHING written about that in the reading materials.

This just makes me not want to do the application request ever again because the denial reasons are simply not informative about WHAT YOU DID wrong or it's just lots of nitpicking.

The issue wouldn't be there if you had to correct the question you did wrong, but having to write all that shit all over again it ain't worth it.

It's just the rules dude, The staff team are very picky on applications due to we don't want any bad eggs that's goin to give others a bad rp experience, Theirs people who haven't past like 5 or 6 times and eventually they get in. Keep trying and you'll get in eventually.

10 minutes ago, Neconaid said:

I get the fact that these are the rules, but the fact that you have to literally copy and paste the various roles and that there are questions which aren't found in what they provide you for the application is just ridiculous; at least in my opinion.

What question you couldn't find on the server rules?