Pixel20x1

Why was I banned for macros while AFK?

I was in prison jail cell and decided to rubber band my controller while I ate dinner, why was I perma banned for that? Is there anyway to get unbanned? I never used cheats or any sort of macros, I don't even use my razer synapps to program my additional buttons on my mouse and keyboard. 

4. Hacking and Exploits

• Players must not have mods, trainers, or any kind of software installed that gives any advantage.
  • Server bugs may not be used for advantage and must be reported on ECLIPSE Roleplay forums.
  • Server scripts must not be exploited in any way, e.g. circumventing AFK timer.

6 hours ago, Pixel20x1 said:

I was in prison jail cell and decided to rubber band my controller while I ate dinner, why was I perma banned for that? Is there anyway to get unbanned? I never used cheats or any sort of macros, I don't even use my razer synapps to program my additional buttons on my mouse and keyboard. 

I will add some more info for you 🙂 
You can appeal punishments/bans over here: https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/3-decision-appeals/

You can then provide all the details to the staff members.
Please make sure to read this post first, as this will include all the details and requirements for your appeal: 
https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/topic/5706-decision-appeal-requirements-must-read-before-posting/
I always recommend players to carefully read the rule they recieved a punishment for before submitting an appeal. If you have any questions regarding rules, feel free to ask them in the ECRP discord in the #i_have_a_question channel.

Goodluck!

Locked and archived.