ItzKnight

New/Old Police Vehicles

Hello Players,

So back in the day of GTMP some of you may remember using some visual mods that were approved by the founders, one of these mods I remember quite a few people using not just the Police Department but even other players as it was visually nicer to look at. Today I would like to make a suggestion that I hope gets added and gets added quickly to possibly bring back that sexy visual mod for police cars, linked below I've also added a picture below as well. I remember using this pack/mod all the time before as it looks extremely nice there are many packs out there but I'm just suggesting the one we used to use by all means if u find a nicer one link it below or to the development team if you find a nicer one please use it hahaha.

Thanks

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/13331-lspd-pack-new-2013-fpis-20132016-explorer-2015-charger-2016-impala-2013-tahoe-2011-cvpi-els-style-lighting/?page=2

581e9eab37270_GTA52016-11-0515-14-49.png.517ed1ab52fadcbefe732c53f13bca4b.thumb.png.84af72ff26c796bed9ef5f62cc05bb70.png

• Like 1

I dislike this pack due to the fact the cars reflect like mirrors and would look a bit out of place in the current world.

I do believe the police already have a variety of cars at their disposal;

oldschool cruiser

standard cruiser

buffalo cruiser

SUV thing

supercar response units

not to mention the additional prison vans etc.

I just don't think this is necessary. 😞

3 minutes ago, TommyV said:

I dislike this pack due to the fact the cars reflect like mirrors and would look a bit out of place in the current world.

I do believe the police already have a variety of cars at their disposal;

oldschool cruiser

standard cruiser

buffalo cruiser

SUV thing

supercar response units

not to mention the additional prison vans etc.

I just don't think this is necessary. 😞

This pack doesn't add more cars its a skin pack and it changes the skins of the current default cruisers, also the cruisers we use now the default ones reflect like mirrors as well.

7 minutes ago, ItzKnight said:

This pack doesn't add more cars its a skin pack and it changes the skins of the current default cruisers, also the cruisers we use now the default ones reflect like mirrors as well.

I know it's a skin pack, looks like a remesh pack with different car meshs though, as opposed to replacing or upgrading the current UV maps.

The reason I mention the other cruisers is just I feel there's enough variety currently to keep people happy with what they have.

Here's a few cars i threw together with glossy paint jobs and a normal cruiser side-by-side with the suggested pack, I just feel they have too much specular reflectivity and don't suit the style of the game. - In addition, the polycount is too high on the new models.

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by TommyV
  • Upvote 1

Since this suggestion was posted, the LSPD and LSSD have modified the way their vehicles look. If you want to use a visual mod to make them look different and to your own liking, you can feel free to do so.

This suggestion has been archived. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.