Mooks

Impound problem

Problem

Often times you'll go past the impound lot seeing people just queing up for the impound lot without an officer even there, this is really boring and people wait for up to like 40 minutes because they need their car for everything.

My most recent interaction with this problem was when I waited around 30 minutes for the police to arrive and release my car. Finally once a cop by the name of Juan arrived I got cited with a face concealment charge with no warning. This then caused me to pay it of as I know officers can't release vehicles from the impound with pending tickets. Once I returned the cop was gone and I began waiting again which is why I made this suggestion. 

Resolution:

One thing you could do it to allow for the player waiting for their car to release it themselves after about 10 minutes of wait time and it would work similarly to how the self-repair works currently. The would allow for the people that are waiting for their car to not spend a lot of their OOC time doing nothing to just get their car out with a bit of RP as you should. This would be used when PD are low on numbers or if they're very busy with things such as a Code 1 situation. The reason for having to wait 10 minutes first is so that if there is PD avaliable anywhere within the Los Santos and they're avaliable, they will have enough time to drive there and release it as they do now.

Rules:

When an officer is within the gates of the gates of the impound you are not to self-release your car.

• Like 1