Dirty Mike

f4 - Rp mode/setting

A lot of times when I get into rp i like to hit f7 to remove the numbers above players heads and to not be distracted and for it to be a little more immersive  but then I miss any 2nd voice and me/ dos.

So my proposal is to have an unused f button be similar to f7 where it removes the eclipse rp logo from the top of the screen,  player numbers, the health bar/ cell phone and health/ food levels but then still has Cross hairs as well as 2nd voice, me's/do's show up BUT in a reduced font then the original to not take up as much of the screen. I think this would make for better rp and better visuals 

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• The /hidehud command exists for this. 

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,

Chunder

• Like 1
  • POG 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.