Gabriel Harris

Staff Communication

I believe personally that there needs to be more active staff members, more specifically Head Administrators. There is no reason a simple decision/report should go over 2-3 months to be responded to. I have no issues with any of the Head Admins in particular, the issue that I have is that there are only 2-3 that I see that are actually active responding to anything at all and much gets over-looked I feel, leaving people waiting months just to hear a word for something that could resolved within 10 minutes. Obviously I don't know everything that goes into being an Admin/Moderator but I do believe that there needs to be a change whether it is recruiting staff members who are consistently on here to higher roles or allowing lower roles to do a bit more. I can't even get a response to a DM from ANY staff members for godsake so thought I'd just make a post. Just my thoughts. Would love some feedback.

• Upvote 2

Hey!
I can assure you that a lot of work is being put in decision appeals/reports.
The reason why you most likely won't get a response, if its about appeals, is because of the following:

You are NOT to PM or directly contact any staff member regarding your punishment appeal unless they specifically say you should. Doing so may result in a closing of your request or further punishment.

Usually, when it comes to player reports, there is usually no big rush to get stuff done as soon as possible, as it's preferred to make sure we go through everything properly before concluding anything.
I understand that on first sight it might appear as ignoring, but a lot of effort is being put into these things, especially since this affects players.

I understand that you aren't supposed to DM an admin about a punishment, that is about my issue personally and it is very different and I would just like a response, however this post isn't mainly directed around that at all, this is not because I am in any trouble myself. I also never said they are not putting in a lot of work, I see the ones that are and I respect that heavily, what I was saying is that there is only a small amount that are active consistently. The ones that are doing what they can and when they can and that is more than I can ask for. Just wanted to make a discussion about it.