Reevesy202

Player Appreciation

I see Report A Player on here but nothing to actually show appreciation for someones roleplaying. Monica_Ortiz did a great job as a paramedic. Unfortunately no one was in the hospital to see if I had Lupus or not but being the only on-call medic she was busy and did her job well. Much better than any other medic interaction I have.

Question: When enough medics are on, do you have any staying behind at the hospital to do a check-up?

Huge appreciation to Aaron_Rodriguez, Ian_Beale and Aryan_Avesta for some funny role-play last night. Showing EXACTLY how to role-play mugging someone. ( I have to apologise as my Shadowplay settings were set to the wrong microphone, so I am loud as shit whilst they are quiet as hell, but you can hear them after about 45seconds )

Sorry I had no cash on me ;)

[media]

[/media]
  • Upvote 1

Big props to Kilo Crosby for RPing the shit out of me filing a report. Even though we had to do it text because the voice was shocking at the Police Department. he didn't miss a beat. And to the medic who bandaged me up, we had a good laugh with Hathel in the back (I think it was Daniel Roberts) 10/10 would role-play again

Huge appreciation to Aaron_Rodriguez, Ian_Beale and Aryan_Avesta for some funny role-play last night. Showing EXACTLY how to role-play mugging someone. ( I have to apologise as my Shadowplay settings were set to the wrong microphone, so I am loud as shit whilst they are quiet as hell, but you can hear them after about 45seconds )

Sorry I had no cash on me ;)

[media]

[/media]

That was awesome dude

Big props to Kilo Crosby for RPing the shit out of me filing a report. Even though we had to do it text because the voice was shocking at the Police Department. he didn't miss a beat. And to the medic who bandaged me up, we had a good laugh with Hathel in the back (I think it was Daniel Roberts) 10/10 would role-play again

10-4. Can confirm it was me. Was a pleasure.

Edited by Guest
  • Upvote 1