Benjaxp360

Wrong game version

Issue Being Reported: Whenever I try to join the server it tells me that I have the wrong game version

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 12/15/21 23:00 GMT+1wog.PNG.0285eb8afa7942f5d0d8435ed67c9e85.PNG

Your characters name: Benjamin Joergensen

Other player(s) involved: None

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: Its a very common issue, where a box pops up e verytime you attempt to join telling you that you have the wrong version. I use social club and theres no update, the caches has been scanned and theres nothing missing. I can play regular online with other players, so the game is def. up to date. Did the game update today or is it a actual bug happening?

GTA released an update today which RageMP isn't compatible with yet. If you're using R* then I don't think there's any workarounds, you're gonna have to wait for RageMP to release a compatibility patch with the latest GTA update.

If you're using Steam or Epic Games, there's a workaround posted on the ECRP discord until RageMP releases the patch.