JohnnydaHo

Not enough law enforcement in the city to rob bank?

1 hour ago, Jett_J said:

I would disagree which saying the RP experience is the same intensity whether or not a cop shows up. A big part of the experience is having a hostage, negotiating with law enforcement and having them chase you as you attempt to escape with the money you just got from the bank.

I did not say that. I said up until the getaway, it is the same because the robber does not know what the response will be. Also, your description of a bank robbery is just one example of a way to rob a bank. You do not need a hostage to rob a bank and IRl most robberies are committed without a hostage and the robbers plan to be gone before the cops get there.

18 hours ago, FatherOsborn said:

Hey, this is pretty much the answer to this. Bank Robberies have the potential to generate a lot of money, and it's intended to be done with sufficient law enforcement online to be able to respond and react to the roleplay.

On 12/15/2021 at 4:19 PM, jason said:

The simple answer is that we don't want people to be able to spawn a large amount of money with no effort or risk due to the lack of any counter presence. There's nothing more to add to this or discuss, it's an objectively bad thing for the entire server economy to have large amounts of money spawned like this.

As Jason and Osborn has stated, this is something that would potentially generate large amounts of money with no risk/effort due to lack of any counter presence.
This will now be locked and archived.