Spark

Saying hello to an roleplay world.

Hey folks,

So I decided to tryout GTA Roleplay out after watching some streams and getting the urge.

"Man I want to do this too"

I am coming from A3L back in the days when it was not just a contest who is faster in leaking other content. In addition I played in a arma division that played custom mission 250+ players divided in squads.

I may need some time to get back in my roleplay suit, but I will find my way into here quickly :)

Just a quick info about myself.

My name is Alex and I am 23 years old.

I am currently working on a project called streamfinity a twitch interface that helps streamers and moderators. If I may we are still open for regular streamers with a solid viewer base, you do not need partnership with twitch.

Besides that I am just some dude living in Germany while being half-british and half-italian.

But I am a friendly sometimes wierd talking guy.

I hope I will meet some of you on the server soon to get some stories going :P

See you soon

Alex Hunter

It's good to meet you, Alex. I've never heard of A3L before, did it have a roleplaying platform?

Hey BFortier,

Yes it did A3L stands for Arma 3 Life it was the first really solid Roleplay plattform besides the too wild Altis Life.

It was custom created and had a big community behind it.

But now the servers became just a rip-off or a contest between each server who leaks faster and servers start going down cause of some copyright issues.

Edited by Guest