Sinsxg

Dean Windster -- ExCriminal, time for a new slate?

Dean Windster
Age - 28 , Sex - Male , Mixed (White Father/Black Mother)

Chapter 1 - The Life Before

Hello, Welcome to MY story, Where the line between being a Criminal & a productive member of
this city, no, THIS COUNTRY, is blurred. This fine line where its easy to cross but so hard to cross back. In my story,
death and destruction is just the beginning of the iceberg.

I grew up living in the "Hood" part of my home city "Cumberland". Where my mother struggled to rise
me, my half sister, and half brother all on her own dime without our fathers help. She learned how to
teach us how to act and how men are suppose to be like. Without our fathers there, it was so hard for her to relate to me
and my brother. There is one thing in this life I'll never forget, and that's how strong my mother is. Even tho she was a
single working mother of three, she always got what we needed and more. i will always show her that I love her and
how much she means to me. You could say im a big "Mama's boy". As i got older, the more in trouble i got into, & No matter what
my mother was always there for me. She was always on my side even if i was in the wrong. My mother would love to tell us
"Blood is always thicker than water" and thats something I will never get out of my head. I still repeat it to this day. Living
in the rough part of the city taught me and my siblings alot of things. How to be strong, Never let someone push you around,
how to shoot guns and so much more that no kid should be hearing about, let alone do it. So you could say that I
had a rough up bringing but that wasn't any of my mothers fault, that was me and my brothers. We would go around
the streets all night looking for car to break into, stealing money and smoking weed.

When I was 20, my life changed forever, Changed for the worst. My younger brother has passed away by "offing" his self. This changed my mother.
The years after my brother passed away, she slipped into a dark deep depression. This also changed me forever, Some say for the worst.
After my brother died, I gave no fucks about what I did or how I was living life. I got married shortly after that,

Chapter 2 - Deadly Business Deals.

After marrying my love of my life, We had our first child together. Life was going good for me after years of a hard life, Things are looking up now.
I made good money, I had a daughter, and a beautiful wife to come home too HOWEVER I was greedy. My old highschool click got me into
some shady business deals with high rank CEOS and Cartels leaders, and little did I know this will change my life AGAIN for the worst.

One of the deals was made between a rich cartel leader in Mexico and my click. The deal was to pick up kilos of coke and
drive it over the boarder. We was mostly white men that look rich snobby, So boarder patrol never batted an eye everytime
we crossed. This one night, Two of my click members and me went across the boarder, to go pick up the coke from the cartel. This load
was the biggest we ever drove for them. So they give us half our money up front before leaving mexico then plans on giving us
the other half when we deliver it to them on the other side. We pick up the load, get paid our first half and make it to the boarder.
We crossed the boarder like the millions of times we did it before, without a hitch. We drove to the marked meeting location
to pass the kilos off to the american side of the cartel. When we get there, We see 2 white vans and a truck. As we pull up, the
lights on the truck turned on, They was bright as hell and a Mexican man popped out the drivers side of the truck with a AR on his back.
One of my click members, hopped out our car and walked over to meet them. My homie turned towards us and waved his hand up, Everything
is going as planned. So my other homie and me, Jumps out the car and started to unload the kilos to the back of the truck. Out of the darkness,
a black van pulled up with a squad of police cars behind it, We was being set up. I hurried up and hopped in the drivers seat of the car
we came in while My first homie, the one that got out first, bugged out and smacks the Mexican with the butt end of his pistol. The mexican
falls face first in the cold mud, Knocked out. Then both of my homies that i came with jumped in the mexicans truck and pulled out. I shoved the car
into drive and closely followed behind them with a fleet of police cars following behind me. My click got away, while i took the cops on
a high speed chase baiting them away from the truck. I then find this spot under the bridge where i can pull in and turn my lights off. I had
lost the police. I waited there that night for 3 hours making sure the police called off the search. While I was about to pull off from the spot I was
hiding at, my phone rings. Its my homie that took off in the truck. They was safe at the house with the truck and with the cartel's kilos. I know this
isnt going to be good when the cartel's leader founds out about us stealing his drugs. . .

Chapter 3 - Cartel's Leader Gets Revenge 

Chapter 3 is COMING SOON. . .
Im sorry, Im writing this in 3 different parts. Chapters 3-4 and 5 will be released when i get them done.

Character Bio & Personality

Name: Dean Windster
City was born in: Cumberland
Birthday: 09/17/1993
Race: Mixed (White/Black)
Siblings: 1 Half Sister (Living in another city) / 1 Half Brother (Passed away)
Reason for moving to new city: Looking to leave his past in his home city, Trying to change his life away from
being a seasonal criminal to a hard working 9 to 5. Will he escape his past? Will his demons catch up to him?

Personality: Greedy, A down to earth person, Easy to be around, Loves being center of attention, Loves kids (Not in the pedo way),
Hard shell on the outside but when you get to know Dean, Hes a sweetheart with a dark past. Loves money and smoking weed.

Smoker: Yes cigarettes and weed
Drinker: Social Drinker
Drugs: Weed mostly sometimes LSD/Shrooms

• Like 1