Dmitrij Nagiev

GTA 5 online lags eventhough I have a good PC and good internet?!

I don't know what it is but when im playing on the server, it like loads in scripts or textures i have no idea, but it causes my internet to lag eventhough I have good internet. The game basically lags and then I can't use voicechat because nothing happens when I press "N" to speak, commands dont work, everything has delay, even when I press ESC to go in to my settings it lags or has delay, it's really hard to explain, basically the game causes my internet to lag which causes my game to lag as well? I don't know how to put it in words, but it's really annoying. I tried almost everything to fix it... Restarted my router, tried various fixes that I found on forums, but nothing helps. It was fixed a couple of days ago and didn't lag at all.
My SpeedTest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7490749086

My system:

GPU: GTX 960 2GB

RAM: 16GB

CPU: i5-4460 3.2Ghz

I have an SSD but i have my game installed on an HDD which has 7200RPM so it's fast enough.