CadenMarshall

Car is permanently bugged - Can not /modview or repair.

Date and time (provide timezone):  Ongoing

Character name: Caden Marshall

Issue/bug you are reporting:  Whenever I type /modview at Los Santos Customs, or the vehicle mod shop in Paleto Bay, the menu opens and then instantly closes within less than 1 second, and it is un-usable.  I tried reloading, deleting client folder, everything.  I submitted a /report earlier and spoke with admin 'BallinByNature' earlier, who tried the vehicle himself and confirmed that the vehicle is permanently bugged on the server/game side, not my client.  He told me that he is not able to replace my vehicle with a new one, since he can not confirm that I purchased full upgrades to the engine, brakes, and turbo.  This is really inconveniencing since I can not being my vehicle to be painted or repaired, making it pretty much useless.  

Expected behavior:  /modview to work, allowing me to get a new paint job and repairs.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:   'BallinByNature' informed me that he forwarded my information to a developer.

Vehicle license plate number*:  2EA08995