CupRacer16

Can't get onto server at login stage

Awesome, i'll stay posted ! :)

Overall, will go off topic a bit, if there wasn't all these small hiccups and the gta network bugs, this server is so fun to play on!

Everything comes with it's own time, patience is the key to victory my friend !

Everything comes with it's own time, patience is the key to victory my friend !

Very true! i'm sure as time goes on more problems will be ironed out. As of now the server really is great! i can't imagine in a couple months down the line, will be brilliant!

Side note, do you get GTA 5 crashing every so often whilst on the server? Perhaps every 20 minutes or so sometimes longer?

Very true! i'm sure as time goes on more problems will be ironed out. As of now the server really is great! i can't imagine in a couple months down the line, will be brilliant!

Side note, do you get GTA 5 crashing every so often whilst on the server? Perhaps every 20 minutes or so sometimes longer?

Yeah, it depends. My longest time on server was 1 hour until the game crashed haha.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, it depends. My longest time on server was 1 hour until the game crashed haha.

Haha, i think i've also managed about an hour, im glad it's not just me then, i was starting to wonder if i had a hardware issue, i've just reset my PC and done a fresh install of everything lol

Haha, i think i've also managed about an hour, im glad it's not just me then, i was starting to wonder if i had a hardware issue, i've just reset my PC and done a fresh install of everything lol

If you always wonder about something, feel free to ask everyone on discord chat or forums ! Atleast I will try to help as much as I can.

• Upvote 1

I wasn't able to connect until I flushed my DNS or it just happened to connect when I did that,

Open CMD

Type ipconfig /flushdns

Done

While I was trying to login I flushed my DNS and it snapped in!

Great advice! i'll try it next time! i'll flush mine now incase it's giving me ongoing problems whilst on the server