Thomas_Robinson

San Andreas Sheriff's Department ( SASD ) & Blain County Sheriff's Department ( BCSD)

Credit to 

latest?cb=20150829032550nrjGHhk.png

I see LSPD, and countless criminal factions. Only one Law Enforcement one. What about when it comes to outside of LS?. Is there any Blaine County Sheriffs Department or San Andreas Sheriffs Department for the county?. Is there any reason this faction is not already made?, do people RP outside of Los Santos?. Also the lack of a FIB seems odd too, being that in RP servers some LEO factions do investigations and case files against gangs. Is any of the player base or administrative team interested in a new law enforcement faction addition or additions?. It would add  variety to roleplay as well, and immersion. Which is always great for a roleplay server. Thoughts and opinions?.

Edited by Thomas_Robinson

I agree but only if the departments rival instead of work together. What I mean by that is police are already pretty abundant so having them not work together but try and work against would be helpful for criminals. From an RP point of view there feuding over funds and the department with the lower arrests looses funding. From in Ingame point of view they would fight over who is in charge. For example if a chase is in pursuit and the driver starts in blain county and is being chased by blain county sheriffs then makes it to LS. then the LSPD would have to take over since it's there jurisdiction but the blain county sheriff wouldn't want to call in the LSPD as he would loose the arrest and would then opt to keep chasing the perp alone.  

Hello and thank you for the suggestion.

As part of this has already been implemented the other parts have not been appropriate for implementation, this topic is now locked and archived.

Thank you and have a good day

Kind Regards

Varakai
Senior Moderator
EclipseRP