HarryyyEast

Confused.

Hello, 

I have just done the quiz and it gave me the option to create my character while admins review my quiz but i could click on any of the options like Create Male/Female.

I have restarted my game but now it is only letting me answer the text-based questions which are different to my other ones. Is there anything i can do??

@HarryyyEast, our written quiz and manual review is a bit new and it will be buggy. Being that you did log out of the game, when you logged back on, your application had not been renewed yet, therefore, it was asking you to re-take the quiz. Your quiz should have been reviewed by now. If you are still experiencing issues, feel free to file a bug report and/or contact us on our discord server. Our discord server invite link is located above on the top right.

Topic archived.