DeRose

Lab Explosion and Fire Bug

Date and time (provide timezone): 07/12/2021 1:26 AM [GTM +5:45]

Character name: Derek_Neeraj

Issue/bug you are reporting: On the date mentioned above, one of my friend's drug lab blew up and PD/SD raided it and there was FD as well who helped to clear fire from main door. There wasn't fire for me and my friend once they cleaned up everything. It was good till this and nothing was wrong.

Around 21 hours from this, I was watching Drizzy's stream and finds out PD/SD gets another explosion notificaion [According o Drizzy] from same property and they ended up raiding whole property again which made me lose many items which were inside. I thought they raided it because of fire on the main door which is client side bug of server (the fire wont go full away until server restart), but when Drizzy told me they got notification, it amzed me. I was only person who use that property and there was no tables inside which triggers the 2nd explosion. 

Today [07/14/2021- 2:00PM]- When I was pasing through the same property, PD were waiting outside waiting for FD/Swat to raid house again because there was still fire at main door, I told them it's ooc fire which shouldn't be there icly but I still needed to unlock property for them and showed them everything. 

So I believe that the second explosion is because of some sort of bug of server which I have never seen/heard before. Regarding fire issue, people are aware about it already. Because of the simple server bug/glitch, I lost some items and I had to interact with LEO. Hope this will be fixed soon. 

Expected behavior: 

1.  2nd Explosion shouldn't have occured when there was no tables inside of propery. 
  2. Fire should be gone once FD removes the fire icly.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

Here are some screenshots where Dante_Watson mentions that property was exploded on 07/12/2021 and Drizzy mentions about explosion call made again scriptly. 

unknown.pngunknown.png

Screenshot which shows I had to interact with LEO because of bug: https://imgur.com/v7G9bzO

Proof of fire which it shouldn't be there: https://imgur.com/FWBt5uw

@Drizzy. & @Awazki were involved in 2nd and 3rd interaction so they can confirm these events. I will be happy to provide more evidence if needed. 🙂

Thanks for reading

Vehicle license plate number*: NA

Edited by Devil Neeraj
  • Like 1

From my knowledge the second call was made by a player who used 'both' which makes the man of the call location yellow.

However this bug always happens with a house / property. FD need to run the command //extinguishfire not just visually put it out. A lot of the time we don't have FD and they are the only faction with this command. I think that PD and SD should be able to run the command aswell to stop this issue. Once the command has been done the fire no longer comes back.

This is from my experience and might not be 100% correct.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HobGoblin said:

I think that PD and SD should be able to run the command aswell to stop this issue.

I don't think this will stop the issue, fire will be gone temporarily for only certain people and those who can still see fire will call cops like in my case which can change the RP result and ruins someone's experience.