Hey, name's Rich, 31 from the UK.

First RP server, currently waiting on the mods to check my quiz answers so I can come get involved (Probably gonna be tomorrow now), I do have an issue where I'm currently unable to create my character... despite being told I can create while I wait for my answers to be checked. Any idea as to what this is about?

Anyway, I'm hoping the server is still pretty active, I'm gonna go investigate the forums & aquaint myself, but I do have high hopes, & I do have interest in becoming a police officer on the server, how viable is this? I have noticed the applications were shut over a year ago here on the forums, so what's happening with that? I do want to bring my brother over & us two play as cops together, giving off the good cop/ bad cop dynamic whenever we're on together!

Looking forward to meeting you all online!

Hey Makedonce_, Thanks for the welcome!

Roughly how long does it take for your application to get approved? I keep checking but everytimne I try to log in, it gives me more written answers to type out as my application hasn't been checked yet. I'm eager to get involved within the server now, so maybe I'm just being a bit impatient!

Hello and welcome to ECRP.

Firstly, please be patient about your application, because all applications must be checked manually. But don't worry it will take less then 72 hours by my opinion(depends on staff's work).

Second, for PD we have high standards of roleplay, so if you are new to rp, I will suggest you to check and understand all the rules first, then to practice some rp.

Anyway I would like to see you in PD when the time comes.

Make sure to join our discord and if you need any help or tips, feel free to contact me here, on the forum, or on discord(username karpalak#3611)

I hope you will enjoy your time on the server.

Cheers!

17 minutes ago, karpalak said:

Hello and welcome to ECRP.

Firstly, please be patient about your application, because all applications must be checked manually. But don't worry it will take less then 72 hours by my opinion(depends on staff's work).

Second, for PD we have high standards of roleplay, so if you are new to rp, I will suggest you to check and understand all the rules first, then to practice some rp.

Anyway I would like to see you in PD when the time comes.

Make sure to join our discord and if you need any help or tips, feel free to contact me here, on the forum, or on discord(username karpalak#3611)

I hope you will enjoy your time on the server.

Cheers!

Thanks for the reply, I'm glad you mentioned it can take upto 72 hours for the application, was just a bit apprehensive, as I have no idea what's going on behind the scenes!

I'm happy that there's a high level of RP required for the PD, & this is one of the main reasons I've been drawn to it, want to fully immerse myself, and I do have some experience in the field.

I have thouroughly read the rules, & feel I have a good grasp on the terms used within RP, & the rules that are expected to be abided to. Truth be told, I don't usually check the rules and such, but I'm glad I did, there's a lot to take in for a noob to RP, but I think I'll fit in quite nicely!

I will be sure to join the Discord once I'm on the server, I look forward to seeing you IC! :)

• Like 1