Osborn

Radio VOIP, no bueno. Makeshift fix inside.

Date and time (provide timezone): N/A

Character name: Samuel Osborn

Issue/bug you are reporting: While VOIP seems to be working fine since yesterday, Radio VOIP isn't. By default, once you purchase a radio at the general store and turn it on, radio VOIP doesn't seem to want to work for players on that frequency. A way to make it work is to drop your radio onto the floor and then pick it up, that seems to work 100% right now but is quite tedious as you seem to have to re-do everytime you crash or login.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Just purchase a radio, join a frequency and try to talk. Someone might hear you, but everyone won't. I was able to communicate with 1 out of 6 officers yesterday on the radio without using the aforementioned dropping radio method.

My gang discovered this earlier today too, the only issue is it seems like sometimes peoples radios will randomly turn on for a split second or something. I'd be doing something and then randomly hear noises coming from other people saying something over the radio. It sounds like they're cutting out but you only hear them talking for a fraction of a second. Not sure if this was an issue with just those individuals or as a whole.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.