CupRacer16

Server down?

Edvinito said:
Yeah well, getting Timeout's, don't know what to do..

The server is currently online and isn't experiencing any issues. GTA-Network currently has some problems causing players to timeout, some players have found that using a VPN to the Netherlands or Germany will keep you from timing out.

If anyone has any issues connecting to the server, use the quick connect and type in the IP field "play.eclipse-rp.net" and for the port "7001".

Edited by OsamaBigLag
Changed port to the correct one

The server is currently online and isn't experiencing any issues. GTA-Network currently has some problems causing players to timeout, some players have found that using a VPN to the Netherlands or Germany will keep you from timing out.

If anyone has any issues connecting to the server, use the quick connect and type in the IP field "play.eclipse-rp.net" and for the port "4490".

Thanks for helping, but my friend lives in Germany and he still gets these timeouts. Any thoughts ?

Thanks for helping, but my friend lives in Germany and he still gets these timeouts. Any thoughts ?

Unfortunately not, I myself am no longer getting timed out so I'm not using any kind of VPN. I've seen on the Discord people have had luck using various free VPN's though, it might be worth asking on there.

Hopefully GTA-Network will have the issue solved soon but there's currently no ETA.

Unfortunately not, I myself am no longer getting timed out so I'm not using any kind of VPN. I've seen on the Discord people have had luck using various free VPN's though, it might be worth asking on there.

Hopefully GTA-Network will have the issue solved soon but there's currently no ETA.

Thankful for solving the issue, downloaded a VPN named Windscribe and it works !

Thankful for solving the issue, downloaded a VPN named Windscribe and it works !

Yeah, it's gotta be something with that Luxembourg server that hits the sweet spot and lets you stay on. I tried connecting to all the Amsterdam servers on my regular VPN and it wan't working out for me. As soo as I tried the windscribe it was working fine.