Guest Humming

Character creation not finishing

Guest Humming

I've just made my character and picked a name and it said it was taken, so I changed the name and now when I click finish nothing happens, I can still go back and change things and I have changed the name multiple times to random things just to see if it was still taken but not showing it and it still isn't finishing the creation, can someone help :D

7 hours ago, Guest Humming said:

I've just made my character and picked a name and it said it was taken, so I changed the name and now when I click finish nothing happens, I can still go back and change things and I have changed the name multiple times to random things just to see if it was still taken but not showing it and it still isn't finishing the creation, can someone help 😄

Hello. After you picked a name that is already taken you have to fully restart your game and redo the creation process with your new name.