XeV

Random Explosion At Dealership With New Vehicles

Sadly I just turned on PC and hopped on so Shadowplay was not recording, but I pulled out one of the new vehicles and my personal vehicle exploded instantly and injured me, heard from other friends it happened to them also.

Edited by undead_vex

5 hours ago, undead_vex said:

Sadly I just turned on PC and hopped on so Shadowplay was not recording, but I pulled out one of the new vehicles and my personal vehicle exploded instantly and injured me, heard from other friends it happened to them also.

Hello, this report lacks details, please describe the trigger and provide the vehicle model that might cause this, is this reproduceable?

I viewed a Diablous bike or something and my personal vehicle just imploded injuring me and some random called a medic and my friend called a mechanic, as for reproducible I did not even want to attempt it, so I just left