ArcAngel

Scripted Job Driving Deterrent

So I'm sure the majority of our members have had run ins with people driving scripted vehicles, whether its a bus on route 68 or a money truck blasting through an intersection.

I propose that every time your vehicle is damaged, you loose a small percentage of your final pay.
For example on your bus route, if you hit anything or anything hits you, you are deducted $10-20 per T/C.
This will encourage better driving over all I feel.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, arcangel said:

So I'm sure the majority of our members have had run ins with people driving scripted vehicles, whether its a bus on route 68 or a money truck blasting through an intersection.

I propose that every time your vehicle is damaged, you loose a small percentage of your final pay.
For example on your bus route, if you hit anything or anything hits you, you are deducted $10-20 per T/C.
This will encourage better driving over all I feel.

Yeah and even a bonus to a vehicle with very low damage on it, that could be really nice

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheRealAjaxx said:

Yeah and even a bonus to a vehicle with very low damage on it, that could be really nice

YES, something like an flat amount increase based on the overall vehicle quality at the end of the route, would make it so scripted vehicles would drive better, but it will also increase the rage for basic traffic incidents that might occur doing it, also with all the weird invisible walls and people dropping items on roads staff gonna be in for a headache with everyone complaining if they are losing pay do to a bug.

• Like 1