G0AT1

Car Taken from Garage and Chopped

Issue Being Reported: Missing Items from Apartment Safe and Garage

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 8:30pm CST is when I logged on and noticed

Your characters name: Gears Thompson

Other player(s) involved: Unknown

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: Car is currently at the insurance. I put the car up in the garage (Del Perro Highs Room 196) when I logged out yesterday around 10:30 pm CST. When I logged back in the car was no longer in the garage and the vehicle showed as chopped. This is the second thing that has come up missing from my OOC purchased Apartment. First was a bunch of picked weed plants in a wall safe that was locked and now this. 

Dash.PNG

Edited by G0AT1

Good morning,

Does anybody else have access to your apartment and the vehicle that was chopped? It sounds like 1 of your friends pulled a fast 1 on you instead of it being a bug. If you are confident that you are the only person with access to both your vehicles and apartment feel free to post a refund request here https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/70-refund-and-transfer-requests/ but be advised, with no evidence there isn't an awful lot that can be done in terms of getting your money back.

Thanks.

MrFelix

Edited by MrFelix