spartanamry101

Spartan ENT || Welcome to my Eclipse RP Profile ||

Welcome to Spartan Ent's Media profile. I'll be posting all my videos and living streaming information on this topic relating to Eclipse! I'm really excited about advancing and developing my character in this community.

I've been a registered user from day one! wasn't aware that the server switched over to RAGE MP Client which seems really stable.

I've been Role-playing for years now, Originally I started on SA-MP, Which is basically RolePlay for GTA San Andreas. It was great while it lasted. Now we have been blessed with something more advanced. GTA V RolePlay with voice and text!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me! I'm here to help!

My media information;

Spartanarmy101's Twitch

Spartan ENT Youtube page!

Social Accounts; 

My Twitter

Instagram

SnapChat - Spartanarmy101

Finally, Thank for having me! I've been waiting for the day I could Roleplay on GTA V the way it was meant to be!

• Like 1

Hello Spartan and welcome to Eclipse Roleplay!

I have already had the opportunity to interact with your character and can’t wait to see you develop your character more. What sort of roleplay are you looking to do?

if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask us on the forums or Discord as we are always here to help!