LeroySays

It's ya boy LeroySays Hello there!

leroysuperman.thumb.png.f43e3a101f5c5e4749b12991bad91a8e.png

It's ya boy LeroySays

Hello it's ya boy leroysays i'm a youtuber/streamer on youtube because i'm waiting for my partnership on youtube! it's under review

I stream every single day around 6 to 10 pm GMT +1 My friend recommended me this server I'm a sucker for roleplay i've been roleplaying since the old Next Generation Roleplay server on samp that is shutdown right now i've noticed that there is alot of people here that came from there they would remmeber me also I go by the name " Seco Canne " say hello if you remmember my name or know me anyway yeah i'll be streaming this alot in the next coming days

Youtube Channel: " http://www.youtube.com/LeroySays " I stream on youtube so if you have post notification and you wil get a message when i'm streaming ! <3 " and obviously I'm adding the server in the description so people can check it out 

Ps. I'll be roleplaying as a Grandpa that does illigal shit so Criminal style of roleplay but try to be under the radar as much as posible!

See ya boys/girls ingame!

Edited by LeroySays
  • Like 1

Hello and welcome to Eclipse Roleplay!

Glad to see a fellow member of Next Generation Gaming come and join us at Eclipse. Can't wait to see you start your character out and see how it develops on your stream.

Feel free to ask us on the forums or Discord if you have any questions or concerns, we would be glad to help!

• Like 2