Rumbunctious

The Forellis have arrived

((part of this is copied from introduction))

Name is Robin Banks and I'm new in town, moved here from Las Venturas after 20 years serving as manager of Caligula's. Too much of a hassle running that shithole for the forelli's, so decided to come to LS and be a trucker. Once I've scraped a few dollars together I'll be looking to start a business for the Forellis, with who it should be said my ties are still very strong with. That's right, if you mess with me or my associates, you'll have the family on your bad side. And that my friend is a death sentence.

If you're looking to join the best crime family in this country. Keep your eyes peeled. The Forelli Family will be hiring Soldato's in LS soon enough.

See you around chump.

• Upvote 1

ha, my friend my father put sonny and lance 2 m underground, he killed 11 man, and became the most powerful man in VIce City. You are the next member of forellis who is going next to Sonny, you and all your family and all your slaves are gonna be on a slab soon

ha, my friend my father put sonny and lance 2 m underground, he killed 11 man, and became the most powerful man in VIce City. You are the next member of forellis who is going next to Sonny, you and all your family and all your slaves are gonna be on a slab soon

Haha, you think Vice City was the family's only base of operations? You're delusional. When were you last in Venturas? We basically run the city. The entire government there is on the family's payroll. In a few years time you and your friends will be forced out of LS by our immense presence. Already now we are growing. And once we're done in LS, Vice City is next. And then your father will have some crimes to pay for.

(( What kind of exchange is this? And on what platform? Because mobsters always post on the internet giving out info on murders and broadcasting their plans to murder. ))

((

First of all, why did you think it was necessary wasting yours and my time asking this? Secondly, I did not give any information 'on murders', nor did I 'broadcast my plans to murder'. If you're talking about the guy above you, the only murders he mentioned were Lance's and Sonny's, you think the police wouldn't know about a huge shootout at a miami mansion and the casualties resulting from that? And on the small chance they didn't, you think Los Santos police would care about a murder in Vice City 40 years ago?

I don't know, what platform is it? You tell me. All I know is, it's titled CHARACTER STORIES.

Good day.

))

• Upvote 1

(( First of all, why did you think it was necessary wasting yours and my time asking this? Secondly, I did not give any information 'on murders', nor did I 'broadcast my plans to murder'. If you're talking about the guy above you, the only murders he mentioned were Lance's and Sonny's, you think the police wouldn't know about a huge shootout at a miami mansion and the casualties resulting from that? And on the small chance they didn't, you think Los Santos police would care about a murder in Vice City 40 years ago?

I don't know, what platform is it? You tell me. All I know is, it's titled CHARACTER STORIES.

Good day. ))

(( Well, I wasn't even referring to you, but seeing as you decided to jump on in, welcome aboard buddy! I don't feel like it was a waste of time. I was curious and thus I asked. I mean, you're so clearly an excellent roleplayer, so I shouldn't feel the need to explain this to you, but you understand an IC forum remains IC, and in most circumstances an in-character exchange of words is performed via an in-character platform of communitcation. Be it social networking, a phone call, or face to face. Fuck, unless there's some new form of telepathic communication that I missed out on.

The tone of the communication makes me believe that it was a form of online communication. Simply because if you were face to face, one of you would likely rip the other's head off and, to be honest, I don't see either of you having the other person's phone number readily available.

So, simply stated, mobsters don't hop on facebook to antagonize one another and discuss murders. Can't get any more simple that that. I'm not here to tell you how to RP. It's just an observation and some constructive criticism. Take it with a grain of salt if you wish, or maybe think on it and learn something that might improve your roleplay. ))

• Upvote 1

(( Well, I wasn't even referring to you, but seeing as you decided to jump on in, welcome aboard buddy! I don't feel like it was a waste of time. I was curious and thus I asked. I mean, you're so clearly an excellent roleplayer, so I shouldn't feel the need to explain this to you, but you understand an IC forum remains IC, and in most circumstances an in-character exchange of words is performed via an in-character platform of communitcation. Be it social networking, a phone call, or face to face. Fuck, unless there's some new form of telepathic communication that I missed out on.

The tone of the communication makes me believe that it was a form of online communication. Simply because if you were face to face, one of you would likely rip the other's head off and, to be honest, I don't see either of you having the other person's phone number readily available.

So, simply stated, mobsters don't hop on facebook to antagonize one another and discuss murders. Can't get any more simple that that. It's an observation and some constructive criticism. Take it with a grain of salt if you wish, or maybe think on it and learn something that might improve your roleplay. ))

((

Alright, we're hanging up small notes on a noticeboard in Vinewood hills. There's a particular one I'm thinking about, but I can't remember the exact location. It's hidden a little so the general public won't see it unless they look for it. Criminals have a tendency to check the board for updates or meeting potential partners in crime. If anyone posts on the thread (noticeboard) who is not a criminal, well, I guess they were taking a walk and happened to notice the noticeboard anyway. The noticeboard states that anyone with a message to the community is welcome to pin a message. So I pinned the message. And every reply is a new note pinned under the prior.

The guy who talked about his father killing people etc, he didn't give a name. So, it's simply an anonymous reply

Thanks for the reply

))

An update to my previous messages on the board:

While on a job for the Forelli's they betrayed me. They set me up to get arrested and I did. I would have gotten life in jail if it hadn't been for the officers who cut me a deal. I only spent a month in jail, and I have since testified against 15 members of the family in court. The Forelli's Los Santos operations are no more.

I would like to apologize. Even after working with them for many years, they betrayed me. I believe your father could tell a similar story.

I heave learnt a lesson from this. I will be starting a legitimate business soon.

Good day