Griffin

EMS/PD Response to suicide.

Hmmm.. I think the use of that stabilize command should be a little more controlled. I'm no expert on terminal and impact velocity; the man may have survived a fall like that landing on grass the way he did. But, I wouldn't be opposed to asking him how he landed over /do. If it was head first; broken neck & crushed skull, unable to stabilize. If it was feet first; blroken legs, but able to stabilize.

You're doing good for starting out. I won't knock ya. Try to put yourself in the head of your character. It's okay to say, "Hey, man. There's no way this guy would have survived this." If you need to know more before you make that determination, ask questions via /do.

Good job and good luck :)

Yea actually we don't have heavy roleplayers here so... i mostly get no answer to /do. They still talk in chat no matter if they had to be dead, they can not act like it. So i must talk to him to not stop the rp, if they want to rp alive so i have to. There was no chance to survive this jump at all.

Stabilize is ok, but death is not that good made. They should instantly die when getting more damage. I hope after updates we could get dead bodies to clean scene without actual player. Like NPC that replaces real players body.

• Upvote 2

Yea actually we don't have heavy roleplayers here so... i mostly get no answer to /do. They still talk in chat no matter if they had to be dead, they can not act like it. So i must talk to him to not stop the rp, if they want to rp alive so i have to. There was no chance to survive this jump at all.

Stabilize is ok, but death is not that good made. They should instantly die when getting more damage. I hope after updates we could get dead bodies to clean scene without actual player. Like NPC that replaces real players body.

Body bags is a good idea.