vajo

poker high stakes script and events

hello,to start it off and to be interesting and not boring for the reader I will go straight to the point and wont make it long as usual ones.so who have ever played poker and is a player of poker experiences this disadvantage of the poker place once he needs to play and sit in high stake but are not able because randoms ruining it,with that what I mean is to us to have a script where people won't have to make high stakes by their own and having the script where the randoms won't and can't break by folding and ruining others experience.let me explain to ya what I straight mean and point and show you what else could be added. 

so generally we have one poker model which is great (if we don't count bugs what I recently reported) and in general everything is cool apart of the 3 facts.

1)tequila la owner being lazy and don't do anything apart of visiting the place once or twice a month (if I am not mistaken) and doing nothing overall what he can change by doing lots of other stuff such as events and much more crazy stuff to the server since there is only 1 gambling place in the whole server for now.

e.g if there is a poker player like me in eclipse and i believe there are bunch, there are no way that nobody have thought about poker tournaments or many events what could have happened or what can happen in tequila la but won't happen either for the lack of the script or the laziness of the owner of the tequila la (what I mean by that is any kind of event can be happen easy in tequila la which would make lots of people much happier and to enjoy overall poker experience or at the poker place which is all the way at the sandy but nobody does make any tournament or do so.

2)we don't have the script what makes the players to play other games such as bingo,high stakes poker or any other games,overall we need to use trust factors and play like that.

e.g. once two people play bingo they need to trust each other on going 1st and there are no any script not anything which will make them play and not fold (where folding on bingo is quite common and lots of people are getting scammed by that),2nd having the script of high stakes and not the people doing it by their self: there are common of 1 or 2 randoms joining into high stakes table folding preflop re raising preflop and not playing at all and keep folding so basically using advantage of the scripts and trying to make money with that which is not good in my opinion and what many people don't like and don't enjoy as well,but main part is we can't even kick such players or do anything about it where I think if the script won't change by nearly future at list have 1 or 2 bodyguards in tequila la who will be in charge of kicking those kind of people.

3)having bodyguards whose job will be and who will be capable of taking care of the trolls and overly active (raging) players 

e.g as I mentioned early about high stakes players or scammers in bingo or overall the players who are getting much hate and dislike from the players we would love to have someone to take care of them what means having 1 or 2 body guards who will have to take care of those guys also would be more realistic and to not only depend on the fact that tequila la is ncz.

hopefully I got straight in the point and hopefully you fully understand what I meant by that,if you do have any questions feel free to ask down on the post and I will answer as soon as possible have a nice time on eclipse and enjoy your stay ❤️