danneh

Tickets and Trucker job

I suggest giving a heads-up when entering an area with a lower speed limit because not everyone, especially new players like me, know where to decelerate. I was just driving back to the city from the highway and suddenly I got a 1500$ ticket for speeding but I didn't know the speed limit because I wasn't aware of the fact that it changed. That's confusing, I mean IRL you have signs all over telling you what to do and what not to do.

As for the trucker job, I suggest when clicking "view" on an active order we could see on the map where is the loading point and where is the dropping off point. This way we can choose the closest and be much more effective.

Yes, I am told when taking the test. I am not told on the road though... IRL when the speed limit goes from 145 to 80 there is a sign on the side so I know what to do. IG there is nothing..nothing to warn the drivers. Just punishments. And by the way, at the fishing pier I am not told what the limit is, I had to learn it the hard way which is being fined for speeding over 50 but the test doesn't cover that... so ... 

Edited by danneh
grammar

9 hours ago, danneh said:

I suggest giving a heads-up when entering an area with a lower speed limit because not everyone, especially new players like me, know where to decelerate. I was just driving back to the city from the highway and suddenly I got a 1500$ ticket for speeding but I didn't know the speed limit because I wasn't aware of the fact that it changed. That's confusing, I mean IRL you have signs all over telling you what to do and what not to do.

As for the trucker job, I suggest when clicking "view" on an active order we could see on the map where is the loading point and where is the dropping off point. This way we can choose the closest and be much more effective.

Dude, the Trucker job needs some work ASAP. There is TOO much deadtime as all orders are from players.. I waited pretty much an hour and nothing came up so I just gave up. We need some random orders like how other jobs give (ex: money delivery).

As for the tickets, don't worry. The damn speed camera gave me TWO tickets today as I was coming off the freeway. Just slow down earlier when approaching the city, not much else you can do. But I can tell you one thing, blasted thing won't catch me a third time.

Edited by Sergei Osipov