toke

Server Application Problems (THIS IS NOT IC < BUT NO ACCESS TO POST IN ANY OTHER FORUM TAB)

I recently sent an application for whitelist, and was denied for the following reason :

Application feedback (optional): Please read over our powergaming rule again, you missed out on several important factors of the rule, such as not conducting faction duties while on-duty as a government worker. Please read over our No Crime Zone rule again, you missed a violation of this rule in a scenario question.

This was my response to the question: Powergaming is the act of unfairly RPing/forcing RP onto another player. Players shouldn't decide the actions or outcomes for others in the game, and make sure to RP realistically in every situation.

What I find interesting is that no where in the rules does it state anything about factions. I was sure that I overlooked the rules on the website/discord to validate all of my answers when filling the app. I spent over an hour on the app process. When I told my friend what happened, he told me that he had typed basically the same things I had, not even mentioning factions.

Also, the question should state that you describe powergaming pertaining to this specific server. It only asks me to describe what powergaming is.

Since the server Discord requires you have a phone attached to your account for whatever reason, I cant reach out there, this is my only way. I hope that administration can see this post and validate my app, because this was not fairly ruled as a denial imo. My app was denied by someone who doesent realize the value of peoples time, and the annoyance of having to go and retype everything should they be denied over something so menial. Thankfully I took screen caps of my questions, but had it been any other person, they probably would have gave up joining this community by now.