Frequencyz

Problems connecting to the server.

Hey everyone, new here and was hoping to get some help with issues connecting to the server. I have downloaded RageMP and was able to locate the server within the list and launch the game. However the issue I am running into is that when the game launches I am not able to connect to the server. All it does it go through several GTA image slides with message at the bottom right stating "Connection lost. Reconnecting" So I am not even able to register or go through the questioner.

Are there specific ports that need to be open or anything? I dont run any 3rd party AV other than the built in Windows Defender. Even then I have already allowed access to the installation of the game files. 

Feel free to join our Discord server and ask for assistance with this in the #technical-support channel.

You can also check the pinned messages within that channel for many troubleshooting tips and see if something can help. After trying those, if the issues persist, feel free to describe your issue and list the things you've tried, and we can try to assist from there.