Galopagus

Pawn Shop

I thought of this when thinking about all the scattered items throughout the map, like random shirts, masks, bottles and other discarded stuff.

The idea is that there exists a Pawn Shop building, of which there is one or two scattered throughout the map that buys literally any item.

However, the pawn shop only buys items for 1/10th of the item's original price (or whatever staff feel like would be a balanced amount).

In my opinion, I feel like this could cut down on clutter and could be a way for people to get rid of useless stuff without junking it entirely.

You could sell that gold chain you robbed someone for to the pawn shop, sell their shoes, sell that baseball bat that was involved in a crime.

To me it seems like the possibilities are endless, and it could create some good role-play as a result. Let me know what you think, thanks.