Johnny Decker

Admins

How about don't let admins reset safe codes because they wanted to punish someone?  Literally got told "you can't call the cops" because someone with a key to my apartment combat logged(but he came back within 2 minutes) then got everything in my safe robbed and all I could do is watch because we were told by an admin(that was also one of the players robbing me) that we couldn't call the cops.  His name was Jason and after I tried to report it he kicked me and told me to "cool off".   It's not enough to take everything in the apartment but to reset the safe code so that you can rob someone as admin is fucking disgusting to do as someone that's supposed to not be biased or admin in their own situations.  It's whatever tho just glad I didn't spend any real money on the game only $400.  Lost an investor and someone that could have got you more than a 500 player a day count.  But I'm sure that admin has done more than drive out the 25 people that played with me so he could open one safe on some bullshit.

It is already the case that staff may not abuse their powers given to them.

Make a formal report if you think this has occurred with any evidence you have, please don't use the suggestions section as your personal avenue to vent, nobody is interested in it.

Archived.

Regards,
Aldari.