phantomsmitt

Licenses

It would be cool to have a place with the different licenses you could get listed and where you can get them. The drivers license is easy enough but I asked in the discord if you needed a gun license to own a gun and was told no. I later saw someone talking about a weapon license and they said you needed one in order to legally purchase weapons. For new people that could be confusing. I went to the government building and that seemed completely empty, wasn't sure really what there was to do there and I went to the police station which there weren't many civillian options there.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion.

You can achieve the acquisition of a firearms license using the government website. If you have any questions regarding this, you should approach an officer ICly. You can also opt to purchase a weapon illegally, but that can result in In-Character consequences.

Suggestion Locked & Archived.