phantomsmitt

Hi Everyone!

13 hours ago, phantomsmitt said:

I just got accepted!! Looking forward to doing some RP with you all! 

Anybody else having issues with the Discord verification?  

Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy your stay.

To verify on the discord message the EclipseRP bot: EclipseRP#4597 and use the command !login Username Password. Also make sure you delete your message afterwards.

• Like 1

My first day in Los Santos was a pretty solid one! I got my license at the DMV, then found a taco shop where I began my first job! This did not last long as I hated slinging tacos from the back of a hot food truck so I resigned. I then began employment at GO Postal, after a trial period I decided this also wasn't the job for me. Next up I became a Money transporter, which was a fast paced and exciting job! Someone even attempted to steal my truck on my first day but I was smart enough to lock my doors!

Besides working and getting my license I unfortunately witness another citizen get mugged. I promptly called for a paramedic and the police but unfortunately only the paramedic came. The medic was able to get the citizen stabilized before taking him to the hospital. I stuck around incase a statement was needed and to make sure the poor guy was all set.

By the end of the day I had gotten my license, found a job I enjoy (for now), did a good deed and made a decent amount of money. Unfortunately, I am still homeless and forced to sleep on the street but things are starting to look up!

2 minutes ago, Tacoface173 said:

Welcome to ECRP, hope you enjoy your time!

So far it's been enjoyable!! The RP has been not as strict as I thought it would be, but that's okay. Seems like there is an influx of new players and I know I'm not perfect. Applied for my first real job at Los Santos Customs, excited to hear back on that! I really wanna help out as much as I can on the server. Having some sort of issue with donator status but it's not a big deal.