Yoahi

Faction Parking Lot Suggestion

SUGGESTION:

So I honestly think making the Weazel parking lot, and maybe the parking lots for other factions such as DCC, Bayview, etc. all NCZ's. (I don't mean the entire HQ or area, just simply the employee parking.)

REASONS:

Over the past few days Weazel employees have seen countless attempts to break into vehicles including a few successful ones. One situation of this was a player baited an employee saying the gate was glitched in their eyes so the employee would open it and close it to fix it, but while it was being opened, another player who was hidden quickly ran up and jumped in an already pick locked vehicle and drove through the gates and chopped it. In some other situations they simply just abuse the glitched gates (There's an admin marker there that says "do not steal cars if the gate is glitched" but nobody listens to it.) With the amount of cameras in the parking lot, and how populated the area is, I can't imagine why it is not already an NZC. As a Weazel employee, I only make about 4,000 an hour, so when my car gets chopped that's a good 3-4 hours of work depending on what you drive that just meant nothing because I have to replace the vehicle and the items that were in them. It hardly makes it seem worth doing due to this. A lot of players have stooped down to buy extremely cheap cars, or bicycles just so we don't lose out too bad if they get picked/or chopped. Factions such as PD or MD luckily are in NCZ's as is, so they don't really have anything to worry about but we're not as lucky.

PROS:

-Employees wouldn't have to circle back to the parking lot to check on it every few minutes.

-It would be better for RP purposes because in reality there are like 8 cameras around the building and should be seen as a populated spot.

-People wouldn't have to waste hours working just to replace vehicles lost while they were already working.

CONS:

-People can't pick cars?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, IAmTurtle said:

-1 we dont need more ncz. There are ways to get around this. Park your car and get a taxi. Run. Take the risk. Call for pd to help. there is so many more options that can get done.

My only issue is there shouldn't have to be away to get around this, when there is a gate and an admin marker, people still decide to glitch abuse to get vehicles out of it. Like if people were to simply just take stuff out of your vehicle it'd be whatever but glitching broken gates to get the vehicle itself to chop? Becomes more of an OOC issue than anything. And you can't report the players because you're not there to see their ID because you're off working.

EDIT: I respect your opinion, This is just more to clarify what I actually see to be the issue.

Edited by Yoahi
  • Like 2

I don't think that they should be turned into an NCZ but rather have the parking lot area have that feature disabled (picklocking) because apparently 

On 2/15/2021 at 8:44 PM, Yoahi said:

when there is a gate and an admin marker, people still decide to glitch abuse to get vehicles out of it.

We can't see those who are doing it to advise them not to if we are away, we have no power over this at all and it all comes from a server bug so it needs to be countered temporarily till its fixed. We don't really want to alter or change what we are doing while we are doing our duties to go and save our properties which are being stolen because people decide to ignore markers. To my understanding, if 'picking vehicles' is not an offense, all parking lots shouldn't be an NCZ. However in real life, they're guarded 24/7 by security and it should be the same for primary factions as their members just wants to do their duties as needed to at all times.

Perhaps PDs parking lot should have the picking function enabled if I'm failing to understand this and it should be their responsibility to leave their duties to watch over them where it'd apply to the parking lot part ONLY but big crimes shouldn't be allowed?

Or a big discount from Mors for Government employees? Sounds fine to me.

Edited by Clara
  • Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.